This is the web site of Maulers Hockey Central
Our postal address is
1010 North Abe West
Missoula MT 59801
We can be reached via e-mail through our contact formor you can reach us by telephone at (406)830-3264
We collect the following information:
- E-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address)
The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and to contact consumers for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with any other organizations except when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Web site and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Web site.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information (such as credit card payments), we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact:
- Us at the above addresses or phone number
- Your state or local chapter of the Better Business Bureau
- Your state or local consumer protection office
- The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm
- All shipments will go by UPS ground service, USPS Priority Mail or USPS 1st Class Mail, or FEDEX. We will choose the lesser shipping cost to you, unless you wish for another option
- We ship to APO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii via the US Postal Service.
- In stock orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
You credit card is charged once your order has been reviewed for accuracy, not when you submit your order. Internet orders are normally processed within 48 hours during our open business hours. Orders placed after 12pm or on holidays that we are closed will be processed at beginning the following business day.
If you supply an incorrect address to us as your shipping address, and do not get us a correct address before we ship your package, we will charge you for any extra delivery fees that may apply. If your package is addressed to the correct address, but for some reason you do not pick it up in a timely manner, and UPS or the USPS returns it to us, we will have to charge you for any and all shipping costs associated with this.
Expedited shipping is available at an extra cost. If you choose expedited shipping it will take less time to get to you, however, your order may still take up to 48 hours to be processed internally. Orders are processed in the order in which they come in. Each order, regardless of the shipping method you choose, is treated the same, with the same amount of care, consideration and attention to detail. We do not make extra money when you pay more for shipping - that goes directly to UPS for increased shipping costs. Thank you for understanding.